Terms & Conditions
Before purchasing ~ Provide full name, address, contact phone numbers and email. I will than contact you to discuss any special requests & confirm delivery details. Layaway is available.
- Please note that it is, the customer’s responsibility to read all terms and conditions below. These conditions apply prior to ordering and/or the returning of a doll.
- Adele Sciortino’s web site and all marketing materials are intended to provide a good representation of the selected doll that will be shipped to you. Each doll is a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted figurative art piece. It is never a copy of any other doll in the collection and therefore unique by its own standards. The fabrics and trims used may at times be vintage and could have some slight variations in color, but it is not done intentionally. I use the highest quality fabric available to create the perfect look for each piece.
- Layaway terms – A 25% deposit is required with each layaway. A subsequent 25% payment will be required every two weeks until the doll is fully paid plus shipping and insurance; as well as a request to re-confirm your “ship to” address. The figure will be sent requiring a signature that you have received the package.
- Customers are responsible for any taxes or duty that may be applicable.
- Payments may be made by a check drawn on a bank in the USA or Canada or by international money order or wire transfer in US Dollars or equivalent Canadian Funds. I reserve the right to hold shipments until personal check clear my bank.
- Should you decide not to take delivery of the doll, your deposit will be forfeited. If there are extenuating circumstances, then this will be determined at my sole discretion.
- Should you need to return the doll because of in-transit damage, you must first call or fax me within two working days of receipt to obtain instructions. If you are interested to return the damaged doll, it must be sent by ground mail unless otherwise agreed in writing. I will not credit customers for charges incurred such as brokerage, courier, airmail etc. unless agreed. Please note that I reserve the right to refuse issuing credit for product and shipping costs if the doll was not actually damaged in shipment.
Let's Get Social
Share this post with your friends!